Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

my cat

Image result for a cat got lost



Last year my mum buyed me a cat it was a brown i was playing with my cat i through the ball into a bush he went to get it sadeli he did not come back it was the back of my house the bush smelled like blood a dangits wolf was there i went in it made me have gos babs i was afed a wolf was my gears nightmare i had to cocoa my nightmare . i think i was in my dream i went in i was looking everywhere that i almost got desez and my legs front like teaks  i find my cat.i rasd to get my cat i got it i went home i was relaxed that i was safe.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. timote i liked how you used powerful words in your story and how you usedv the setting and the problem and a soulotion.

    ReplyDelete